Products and services we offer
Point of Sale Software
Specifically designed for thrift stores, our POS is fully featured yet easy to use.
- Automatic color sale rotations
- Integrated vouchers and credit cards
- Rewards and gift card programs included
- Multi-store capable
- Reports on your phone
- Cloud-hybrid for easy setup and resilience
- Auto updating
Know which products are needed and how long it should take to price them. Also if people are meeting production goals.
- Print price tags within a few touches
- Barcodes included for quicker checkouts
- Production planning and metrics
- Worker goals and production tracking
- Good Better Best pricing
- Brands pricing
- Automatic color switching
Thrift Works includes a suite of apps to help with everyday store operations.
- Books - Book pricing
- Cares - Vouchers on a card
- Clock - Time clock
- Credits - In-store credits
- Dock - Donation tracking
- Gift - Gift card program
- IDs - ID Card Printing
- Items - New items
- POS - Point of sale
- Rewards - Rewards card program
- Sales - Sales and coupon management
- Tags - Price tag printing
View all of your stores side-by-side and compare with any date range - from anywhere.
- Key metrics and color coding
- Ready made reports in sales, production and more
- See how you're doing throught the day
- View using any web browser or phone
Hardware comes pre-configured so you can plug-and-play
We sell hardware and supplies you will need to run Thrift Works software.
Leasing options are available.
Designed for remote consulting
Our platform was designed for consultants to remote-in and/or view your reports from anywhere.
We also offer in-house consulting services.
If you do not have a current POS system, you need this program. It will change everything for your business. The amount of data we collect is worth the cost of this program.
St Vincent de Paul, Marinette WI
Thrift Works has brought our nonprofit to another level! Totally customized for thrift, it has replaced time consuming report gathering. Faster checkout process, easy to use and they are VERY responsive anytime we have questions.
St Vincent de Paul, Kenosha WI
Within 6 months we went from 30,000 per month to 65,000 per month in sales. We are now hitting 70,000+.
St Vincent de Paul, Wausau WI
Simple & affordable prices
Prices include auto updating software, cloud hosting, rewards and gift programs, remote reports and remote support.
* Prices do not include hardware, supplies, in-person support, consulting or extended usage.
* Contact us for a hardware quote. Leasing available.
Frequently Asked Questions
In-person setup is always an option and can be added to your quote upon request. However, as hardware ships ready to begin using and remote trainings are available at no extra cost, many choose to skip it.
It depends on contract signing, hardware receiving, category deciding, and merchant application approval. As well as in-person setup availability if desired. Typically, 1-2 months on average.